Wednesday 28 March 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Theatre Folding Box Card

  Good morning!  I have another special card to share with you today for Craft Heaven.  This is another birthday card I made for my daughter who is studying ballet.  I was so inspired by Jiwon's incredible Edwin Castle card that I asked her permission to make a similar card.  Watch the video below to find out how the card works!



If you are a fan of pictures here's my usual posting below:
The papers are all by Maja Design and I have used stamps from the Spellbound Kit along with the piano which is a very old Magnolia stamp.  The background stamp is also from many years ago.  The stunning ornament on the top of the theatre is from Craft Heaven of course.


The bows are from the Spellbound Kit too.
I have used Doohickey dies to create the hearts on the sides.
Another older Magnolia stamp and a die from last year's Advent Calendar. 
I have used Prima Ballerina Tilda and Tilda's Dressing Table on the back of the card too.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Absolutely AMAZING, Jane!!!
big Hugs, Candy