Sunday 26 November 2017

Online Magnolia Day - Reindeer Forest Card

Good morning!  Today I'd like to share a card I made yesterday with one of the kits from the Online Magnolia Day - Reindeer Forest.  I love this kit so much!  The sweet reindeer and Tilda are simply gorgeous!
I masked the reindeer and Tilda together and painted them with Distress Inks.  I've also used a white gel pen for the falling snow, reindeer spots and Tilda's cheeks and eyes.
 After I'd coloured the image I didn't want to add much to it because it looked so pretty on its own.  The little stars are some accessory stamps from the kit, stamped with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.

 I have used an older Magnolia stamp for the sentiment.
 I will be back later to show you another card made with the Spellbound kit.
 I hope you like it and you are enjoying the Online Magnolia Day as much as I am!  Thanks for looking! x


3 comments:

jolanda said...

Such a gorgeous card! I never saw this Tilda before... where did you get that kit if I may ask? Where can I find the online Magnolia day please?
I really love your colouring... the background is also beautiful coloured. I'm going to look at your tutorial tab now because Maybe you made a tutorial for colouring the background as well ;-) It seems you have used different colours and I think they are antique linen and Maybe Stormy sky and perhaps black soot? Hugs, Jolanda

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous love it. Love Jane x

Candy said...

So beautiful, Jane!!!
I tried to be part of the special Magnolia Sweden was having but could never manage to figure out how to join :o(

Love, Candy