Saturday 21 October 2017

Stempelglede DT - Anniversary Card

Good morning!  I have another card to share with you today using stamps from the new Stempelglede release.  This time I have used stamps from the Have a Beautiful Day stamp set to make an anniversary card for my parents.
 I have used the 'On Your Special Day' sentiment, stamped onto vellum so as not to detract too much from the lace and ribbon.
 I have also used the butterfly stamp.  I have stamped onto coffee filter paper and painted the centres with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
 The second butterfly I have attached to the card folded so that it looks like it is in flight.  The gorgeous heart ribbon I have recycled from some flowers I received.
 I have used the Foamiran lilies on that I shared on my blog a few days ago.  I have used the Whimsy Lily die to make them.
 The wire curls were created with special fabric covered wire from Prima.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Have a lovely weekend! x



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card, the flowers, lace and butterflies are beautiful and I love the vellum sentiment
Hugs Kaz x

Candy said...

Gorgeous card, Jane. Your parents will love it.
Hugs, Candy