Monday 16 October 2017

All About Magnolias DT - All About Autumn/Halloween - The Witching Hour

 Good morning!  Today I'm sharing my midway reminder card for All About Magnolia Challenge where this month we have a theme of 'All About Autumn/Halloween'.  As you can see I've gone for the Halloween option.


Yes, it's the witching hour and Tilda is dressed as a devil!  I've used mini Devil Tilda and painted her with Distress Inks.  I've also used a white gel pen for the dots on her cheeks and eyes.  I have cut her out and popped her onto the Weathered Clock die cut from Tim Holtz.  


The background was stamped with moon stamp from The Winner Takes it All collection.  I stamped it with grey ink so that it looked distant and inked around the edge with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink.  It's difficult to see now that I have covered the sky with the clock face, but to give the sky a spooky look I had a cloud die cut that I kept moving to give cloud shapes with the distress ink.


I have also used the streetlamp Doohickey from the Paris Nights Doohickey set...


...and the cat from the same set!


 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

 

1 comment:

Candy said...

AWESOME!! The title is perfect and your project is marvelous!!
Big Hugs, Candy xoxo